Free Shipping on All JumpSport Trampolines!
Login for special member pricing! Call 1-888-901-8077 to place order.
Model 200 Features
- Black high gloss 39" frame with a 32.5" Permatron jumping surface.
- EnduroLast 2 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- FlexBounce Ready offers the ability to upgrade to the EnduroLast 3 and 7 adjustable tension setting cords.
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce.
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders.
- 6 straight screw-on legs for easy storage.
- JumpSport Basic DVD included with trampoline.
- The JumpSport Model 200 weighs 27 lbs. Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 250 lbs.
- No Stress, Gentle, Smooth Bounce vs. Jarring, unpleasant bounce.
Benefits of Rebounding
- Fast, high calorie burn - Trim fat and tone your whole body.
- Low impact cardio and core exercises.
- Detox / body cleansing by increasing lymphatic flow.
- Great for physical rehabilitation.
- Adaptable for upper body and abdominal workouts.
- Arched leg options available for additional stability.
- Exercise at your convenience.
Rebounding became popular after NASA studied its effects trying to find an effective way for their astronauts to regain bone and muscle mass after being in space for extended periods of time. Astronauts can lose up to 15% of their bone and muscle mass after only a couple weeks in space.
NASA found that rebounding can provide effecient exercise without excess pressure to the feet and legs, important after coming back from space with weakened bones and muscles.
Body acceleration distribution and Oz uptake in humans during running and jumping. J. Appl. Physiol.: Respirat. Environ. Exercise Physiol. 49(5): 881-887, 1980
They compared rebounding with running on a treadmill. The g-force measured at the ankle when running was more than two times the pressure than of the head and back. While rebounding the g-force was balanced and measured the same for all three body regions.
They also found you get more benefit with less oxygen used and less exertion on the heart. The up and down movement (acceleration and decceleration) of rebounding provide benefits at a cellular level greater than running.
How Does Rebounding Work?
When Rebounding, three natural forces are at work: gravity, acceleration and deceleration. In the up and down movement of bouncing, your body is subjected to these three forces and each time you bounce into the mat (at its deepest point) your body comes into a G-force (Gravity force) of level two to three.
Every cell of your body experiences a G-Force which is two or three times stronger than normally. As if your weight would double or triple for a fraction of a second when you hit the deepest point of the Rebounder mat. This exposure to a higher G-Force is what strengthens the body; and as it is only for a fraction of a second, this does not fatigue the body. During the movement up to the highest point of your bounce, you come to nearly weightlessness and your body can relax completely.
Rebounding and Lymphocyte Activity
One study clearly showed that increased G-Force helped increase lymphocyte activity.
The lymph system transports immune cells throughout the body and supports immune function. It carries nutrients to the cells and waste products away.
Simply put, your lymphatic system is your body’s trashcan. Throughout your body, lymph tissue, vessels and fluids constantly absorb and expel all manner of environmental toxins, harmful bacteria, foreign substances, dead and even cancerous cells. When your lymphatic system is weak or under performing, your body isn’t able to properly dispose of these useless or harmful substances; symptoms ranging from joint stiffness to bad breath to cancer to cellulite can appear. Performing this continuous “trash removal” process, the lymphatic system supports your body’s immune system. A bonus that experts have confirmed is, rebounding boosts your lymphatic circulation and for those who workout, that means less cellulite!
Rebounding stimulates the lymphatic system and supports lymph drainage. The lymph system is dependent on physical exercise to move and vigorous exercise like rebounding is reported to increase lymph flow by 15-30 times without the pressure on your joints compared to some other exercise methods.
- Steel Frame & Legs - Lifetime
- Mat - 5 years
- EnduroLast 2 Elastic Cords -2 Years
- EnduroLast 3 Elastic Cords -3 Years
- EnduroLast 4 Elastic Cords -4 Years
- EnduroLast XF Elastic Cords -4 Years
- All other components - 1 year