Please see letter from CEO of Safer Medical (Manufacturer of Prescript Assist) regarding old Prescript Assist bottles here.
2 Bottles remaining from Enviromedica (old puzzle piece label) stock
- Broad-spectrum soil based probiotic formula
- 29 strains of symbiotic microflora
- No need for refrigeration
- Proven Shelf Stable: With variations of less than 5% over 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 98°F / 37°C .
- Inherent Viability: A matrix of superior, highly-resilient microflora whose organic, seed-like structures survive the early GI tract to thrive in the intestines
- Backed by Sound Science: Supported by peer-reviewed, published clinical studies
- Contains Bacillus subtilis: A proven probiotic species found in traditional foods
- Includes prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids
- Resists stomach acid
- Promotes normal bowel function
- Maintains healthy GI-tract microfloral ecologies
- Assists in stabilizing the gut mucosal barrier
- Gluten-Free, dairy Free, and vegan
- Expiry date: 03/2021
Why Prescript-Assist™ Probiotic?
Prescript-Assist® (P-A) is a next-generation combination of 29 probiotic microflora “Soil-Based-Organisms (SBOs)” uniquely combined with a humic/fulvic acid prebiotic that enhances SBO proliferation. Prescript-Assist’s® microflora are Class-1 micro ecological units that are typical of those progressively found resident along the healthy human GI Tract. And, with more than 5 years in clinical development and testing*, Prescript-Assist remains one of the most effective probiotic supplements for restoring levels of gastrointestinal micro-flora compromised from antibiotics, medication, poor diet, stress, and digestive abnormalities.
Most probiotic supplements are made from fragile, lactic-acid based organisms. Prescript-Assist is different.
Unlike fragile probiotics that require refrigeration and novel, untested manufacturing techniques to be effective, Prescript-Assist™ is a proprietary formulation of 29 naturally resilient strains that support your body's natural intestinal balance.
It's time to move past the stranglehold of lactic-acid based bacteria to a next generation of stronger, inherently viable strains. The Prescript-Assist solution is convenient, traditionally-derived, and clinically proven to enhance GI health and promote a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut.
Prescrip-Assist Suggested Use
Take 2 per capsules of Prescript-Assist per day for the first 30 days, followed by 1 to 2 capsules per day thereafter, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. A minimum full 30 day cycle of 2 caps per day should be used to reconstitute beneficial gut flora following any antibiotic regimen.
Storage: No refrigeration necessary. Store under normal conditions.
Shelf Life: Routine viability testing confirms >95% viability two years after date of manufacture — without refrigeration. See individual package for expiry.
Each 600mg capsule of Prescript-Assist™ contains a proprietary blend of Leonardite and the following microorganisms:
Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasiliense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus marcerans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteriodes succinogenes, Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, Streptomyces griseoflavus.