PurO3 Skin Rescue Salve - Activated Oxygen Olive Oil Unscented
PurO3 Ozonated Olive Oil combines organic, cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil and ozone, giving you an oxygen-rich, soothing salve. Ozonated olive oil is popular all over the world for a variety of uses. You can also try a sample of our Ozonated Olive Oil. Available unscented and with Lavender.
Also available in a 2oz. jar.
Olive oil is used by many companies as a lead ingredient in soaps, lotions and cosmetics. Extra virgin olive oil comes from the first pressing of leaves, making it the purest extract available. That is the type we use with PurO3 Ozonated Oils.
May be helpful for: Soothing minor skin irritations, redness, bug bites, the appearance of blemishes, age spots and more.
Why PurO3 Ozonated Olive Oil is better:
- Fully ozonated oils: Oils that haven't been ozonated enough remain liquid even after they are refrigerated. PurO3's oils are fully saturated, with as much ozone as the oil can hold, creating a soothing salve.
- Certified organic ingredients: We only use 100% organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil.
- Cold ozone production with a high purity oxygen source: Some oils are ozonated with high heat machines and low quality oxygen. PurO3 uses only medical grade oxygen and ultra pure ozone.
- Glass packaging: No risk of BPA from plastic liners or plastic break-down over time.
- Pure: No fillers, stabilizers, GMOs, preservatives or binders. Simple, safe and pure.
- 100% all natural and safe: No hidden ingredients.
- Made in the USA
PurO3 Ozonated Olive Oil is powerful and fully saturated with ozone. It is made in the USA under strict controls using only organic and natural ingredients. There is a reason PurO3 is the leader in ozonated oils.
Ozonated olive oil has been used for over a century and was once sold by famed inventor Nikola Tesla. People around the world have used it on a wide variety of skin problems with great success, and in some places veterinarians are now recommending it for use on animals.
About PurO3 Activated Oxygen/Ozone
PurO3 uses a revolutionary new ozone technology called microfluidic platform technology fed with an ultra pure oxygen source. What makes this method special is the pure form of ozone produced without any heat. This allows PurO3 to provide the highest quality ozonated oil products on the market today.
Apply a thin layer twice a day or as needed. Store below 80°F/26°C. For long-term storage, keep refrigerated. Up to 10 year shelf life if stored in refrigerator.
For skin use only; if irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional before use.
|4fl. Oz. / 118ml
Organic Olea europaea (olive) oil
Activated oxygen (ozone)