Sota Silver Pulser - SP6
The Sota Silver Pulser is the key component of the 4 part Protocol which also includes the Magnetic Pulser and Water Ozonator. The Silver Pulser provides two parts of Protocol. Micropulsing to help stimulate the body's natural electricity for greater energy and well-being, and a ionic/colloidal silver generator for making your own high quality ionic colloidal silver at home for pennies on the gallon.
The Silver Pulser was created by a physicist after hearing about some exciting research out of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York by Dr's William Lyman and Steven Kaali using mircro currents.
Colloidal ionic silver is old news! In the late 1800’s western scientists re-discovered what ancient civilizations had known all along, that silver is a powerful germ fighter. Its use in medicine and preservation can be traced back to the ancient Greek, Roman, Chinese, Egyptian empires. By the early 1900’s, use of silver as an antibacterial substance was becoming widespread.
Reputable medical journal reports stated that properly prepared colloidal silver was completely suitable with no adverse side effects, despite some negative publicity due to overuse of certain types of protein-bound silver compounds causing argyria (discoloration of the skin due to improperly prepared and unstable silver).
By the early 1940's, medicinal silver lost its place as the premier antimicrobial tool to modern antibiotics. Only some uses of silver survived in modern medicine.
Purchase the SP-6 Silver Pulser
The current regular price of the SP-6 Silver Pulser is $250 USD.
Please Note: Sota no longer offers the 10% discount through partner websites such as ours.
You may also call Sota Instruments Inc. directly at 1-800-224-0242 to order.
The Silver Pulser has a 3 year parts and labor warranty covering all internally mounted components. Please note the warranty is void if the failure is due to abuse or negligence.
Changes to the Silver Pulser
The new Sota Silver Pulser will now feature a USB style connection jack instead of the DIN jack used on the current units. We are hopeful that this new connection will eliminate problems that some of our customers have had connecting the cords to the unit. The Silver Pulser will now be model SP6.
How The Silver Pulser Works
The Silver Pulser is uniquely designed to apply a gentle pulse of electricity (microcurrents) to the body. Research today is recognizing how our bodies operate electrically. Our bodies depend on our natural electrical system. The gentle flow of electrons helps restore the body’s natural electricity. Many people report an increase in energy within days of applying the Silver Pulser for microcurrents.
How to use the Silver Pulser
The Silver Pulser offers a unique way to deliver microcurrents. Electrodes are placed on the wrist over the two pulse points or main arteries. It is recommended to use the unit for two hours daily for at least 6 to 8 weeks. The physicist who developed the original unit, carefully calculated the Micropulsing function to deliver microcurrents.
For more detailed instructions on using the Silver Pulser, please download the user manual here.
Sota Silver Pulser Micropulsing Video
A short video is provided here to demonstrate the micropulsing use of the Sota Silver Pulser
Make Ionic~Colloidal Silver
With the Silver Pulser it is easy and inexpensive to make one of nature’s gifts—a silver solution. A long history of use has proven the germ-fighting benefits of Colloidal Silver. It is the key ingredient in salves for severe burns and major bandage manufacturers have added Ionic Silver to reduce infection and promote healing. Silver is used in water filters on spacecraft, airplanes, and in the home.
What Ionic~Colloidal Silver does
Silver inhibits the growth of germs. Ionic~Colloidal Silver can be used topically as well as taken internally.
Sota had an independant lab perform "Antimicrobial Effectiveness" tests. This determines whether an Ionic~Colloidal Silver solution is an effective disinfectant for sanitizing precleaned, nonporous food contact surfaces. In addition, tests were conducted to test the effectiveness of an Ionic~Colloidal Silver solution to sterilize water.
How to make Ionic~Colloidal Silver
Provided is a guide for making between two cups (500ml) to one gallon (4 litres). Download guide to make colloidal silver here.
Ionic Colloidal Silver Demonstration Video
A short video is provided here to demonstrate the ionic colloidal silver function of the Sota Silver Pulser
Silver Pulser SP-5 Features
Features for Micropulsing
- The Silver Pulser conforms to the specifications of the physicist who designed the technology. The unit operates with a nominal 31 Volt Peak, Bi-Phasic Square Wave, with a frequency of 3.92 Hz per half cycle, +/- 1 Hz. (Each half cycle outputs ½ the Earth frequency of 7.83 Hz.)
- An internal booster circuit is used to output the 31 Volts from only one 9-Volt battery. This feature keeps the Silver Pulser small and light.
- The unit operates at a constant voltage as the battery weakens. This feature ensures the voltage does not decrease as the battery wears out.
- The Micropulsing electrodes are high purity silver.
Features for Ionic~Colloidal Silver
- There is an option to use an AC/DC Wall Adaptor or Solar Panel to make Ionic~Colloidal Silver. This feature saves on batteries. For use with an appropriate Solar Panel it is necessary to purchase a Universal Power Cord with tip positive from an electronic store.
- The silver wires are “4 Nine” (.9999) pure grade.
- The silver wires are easy to install and replace. The Silver Wire Holder with the SOTA unit enables the wires to be interchanged for longer life.
- Constant-current for the Ionic~Colloidal Silver function. This is the preferred method to make Ionic~Colloidal Silver as the water can be at room temperature. When made using distilled water, the result is a solution that is largely ionic. Ionic means the particle size remains small.
Features for both SP-5 functions
- LED lights indicate: a) the unit has sufficient power and b) the circuits are operating properly.
- The unit comes in a custom-made cloth carrying case with all accessories needed, including a 9–Volt Alkaline battery. See accessory list below.
- The Silver Pulser is covered by a three-year warranty.
- The Silver Pulser is CE certified. This is a European standard that indicates an electronic unit conforms to essential safety requirements to operate as a household consumer product.
- The Silver Pulser is also RoHS Compliant. This is a European standard that restricts the use of 6 hazardous materials, including lead, in electronic and electrical equipment.
Silver Pulser SP-5 Accessories
- One (1) Carrying Case
- One (1) Product Manual
- One (1) Micropulsing Cord with silver electrodes
- Six (6) Pair Cotton Sleeves
- One (1) Arm Clip and Band
- One (1) Neoprene® Velcro® Wrist Strap
- One (1) 50 ml Dark Glass Dropper Bottle
- One (1) 9–Volt Alkaline battery
Ionic~Colloidal Silver Function
- One (1) Silver Wire Holder
- Two (2) Silver Wires of .9999 (4 Nine) Purity – 8 inches or 20 cm long
- One (1) Green Scrubber Pad
- Wall Adaptor
~To make Ionic~Colloidal Silver, an AC/DC wall adaptor (12-Volt, positive pin) can be used. The wall adaptor that comes with other SOTA units can be used.
Silver Pulser Warnings / Cautions
Cautions for Micropulsing
- Do not place the Micropulsing electrodes over skin lesions, abrasions, new scars, cuts, eruptions or sunburn.
- Microcurrents may increase the absorption of nutrients and drugs. As a precaution do not use with substances that are potentially harmful - recreational drugs, prescription drugs, nictotine products, alcohol, coffee etc.
- Cautions to avoid skin burns:
~Do not apply the bare metal electrodes to the skin.
~Keep the cotton sleeves damp. Both dry sleeves and bare electrodes will cause an electrical burn with scarring.
~Do not fall asleep while Micropulsing as the sleeves may dry. This could result in an electrical burn.
- During the first weeks of use, the skin may become irritated. Over time, any irritation usually decreases or disappears. Applying a vitamin E lotion to the area after use can lessen irritation.
- Do not use the Micropulse function in the following situations as safety has not been explored:
- Do not use in the following situations:
~In the case of pregnancy, nursing or trying to get pregnant.
~With a pacemaker or other active implanted device.
~If taking a pharmaceutical or recreational drug.
~When driving a car.
~When operating heavy equipment.
Cautions for Ionic~Colloidal Silver
- We recommend taking occasional breaks from consuming Ionic~Colloidal Silver for two reasons:
~Growth of healthy bacteria in the gut may be slowed. Taking a probiotic supplement (friendly bacteria) to replenish the gut from time to time may be wise. Supplementing with a probiotic is often one of the steps in a program for optimum health.
~The risk of argyria. Ingesting very large quantities of Ionic~Colloidal Silver over a longer period of time could possibly result in argyria. Argyria is a darkening of the skin, a bluish tinge, which occurs when silver molecules are pushed out to the skin and exposed to light. Darkening of the moons of the fingernails is often an early sign of argyria. The bluish tinge becomes especially noticeable around the eyes and nose on the face.
Reports of argyria are rare … especially considering the thousands of people who are drinking Ionic~Colloidal Silver today. We have had only three reports: In one case a large quantity of a solution made with tap water that was high in minerals was being consumed on a daily basis. When using water with minerals rather than distilled water, silver compounds with larger particles are formed. In another case, a large quantity was consumed that was made by adding salt to the water and later by adding baking soda. The result is larger particles than Ionic~Colloidal Silver that is made using constant current. In addition, the silver solution was applied topically to the face for a period of time. In the third case, the Ionic~Colloidal Silver was properly made. The individual had been consuming 8 ounces (250 ml) a day for 4 years. Darkening of the moons of the fingernails had started.
Larger particles increase the risk of argyria as they are not readily absorbed. Eventually they are pushed to the skin for elimination.
The risk of argyria may be greater if one is deficient in selenium or vitamin E. Drinking Ionic~Colloidal Silver for long periods of time is known to deplete selenium. In addition to taking breaks from ingesting Ionic~Colloidal Silver, it may be wise to supplement with both vitamin E and selenium.
Silver Pulser Electrical Specifications
- The SOTA Silver Pulser is powered by a 9-Volt Alkaline battery.
Note: Alkaline batteries are required for proper operation.
External Power Supply
- A wall adaptor can be used when making Ionic~Colloidal Silver. Only battery operation can be used for the Micropulsing function. For the Ionic~Colloidal Silver function, use a wall adaptor with an output from 6 to 12 Volts DC with a positive centre pin that supplies at least 500 mA (milliamperes) of current. The wall adaptor that comes with other SOTA units can be used.
Caution: Do not use an adaptor with a negative centre pin or incorrect electrical specifications. This will void the warranty.
Other Power Sources
- With an additional attachment, the Ionic~Colloidal Silver function can be operated from a 12 Volt DC automobile battery or an appropriate Solar Panel. Purchase a Universal Power Cord with tip or centre positive from an electronics store for this purpose.
Output Power Specifications
- The output voltage is a nominal 31 Volts.
- Micropulsing Application – Frequency through electrodes is ~3.92 Hz, ½ of the Earth Schumann frequency of 7.83 Hz, (+/- 1 Hz) with a Bi-Phasic Square Wave @ 31 Volts (+/- 1 Volt) peak per cycle. Maximum current through the electrodes is ~8 milliamperes into 1,000 ohms, ~12 milliamperes into a short circuit at 31 Volts peak per cycle.
- Ionic~Colloidal Silver Generator with Constant Current Output – The maximum current through the Silver Wires is 1.5 milliamperes (+/- 0.5 mA) at 31 VDC compliance voltage when the Silver Wires are touched together to short the circuit.
Silver Pulser Warranty
The Silver Pulser is covered by a 3-year parts and labor warranty on all internally mounted components. Please note the warranty is void if the failure is due to abuse or negligence.
Disclaimer: The opinions stated are the views of Volta Health Producs Inc. and do not represent the opinion of SOTA Instruments. The SOTA Silver Pulser units are consumer products designed for relaxation, well-being and to complement a healthy lifestyle. The SOTA Silver Pulser units are not medical devices nor are they intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition. The use, safety or effectiveness of the SOTA Silver Pulser units, has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical.